Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Paris, London, Scotland; Kakbie's on Tour!



Hi everyone! As some of you may know, I've been on an autumn/winter tour of Europe for nearly 16 days. The whole family flew to Heathrow on MAS and we went on a road trip from London to Bicester Village, Stoke, Manchester, The Lake District, Edinburgh, then back to London.

We were in London for a couple of days where we visited the Big Ben, The Tower Of London and Buckingham Palace. We then took the Euro Star hi-speed train to Paris. It was very exciting.

I'll tell all about the great time we had at Paris DisneyLand in my next post. Bonjour!

3 comments:

Ema said...

Wow! I'm so jealous that you had all that fun without me.. Can't wait to read about your adventures in Europe!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kakbie! Nice pic of Eiffel Tower...a very interesting and incredible family vacation. Can't wait 2 see ur next pics. I luv Paris...

Anonymous said...

Hello Kakbie....lama tak update posting, patut lah...kakbie went abroad. Bestnya. Iron Bebe & his 2 air-cond.